WINDOWS SERVER 2019 STANDARD PRODUCT KET - LIFETIME VALIDITY
Windows Server 2019 Standard Product Key will be sent to your Registered Email & WhatsApp with our website www.MYPCPANDA.com within 1 Second of order successful. If you have not registered, please regiter before purchasing. For registration Click Here.
Windows Server 2019 Standard Product Key - This powerful software provides the perfect balance of functionality, security, and affordability for businesses of all sizes. With features such as enhanced security measures, improved virtualization capabilities, and streamlined management tools, Windows Server 2019 Standard is the ultimate solution for your server needs. Plus, with our easy-to-use product key, setting up your new server has never been easier. So don't wait any longer, purchase your Windows Server 2019 Standard Product Key today and take your server to the next level.
Windows Server 2019 Standard ISO Download Link -
Key Points of Windows Server 2019 Standard Product Key -
- The sale includes a license key which will be sent to your Email & WhatsApp registered with our website.
- This key will activate Windows Server 2019 Standard on one machine.
- This is a one time purchase, no monthly/annual subscription or renewal required.
- It will work on fresh or existing installations of Windows Server 2019 Standard.
- You will get all official updates and support from Microsoft.
- It supports all languages and works worldwide.
Windows Server 2019 Standard Features -
Windows Server 2019 Standard is the successor to the popular operating system Windows Server 2016 It is suitable for most infrastructure scenarios and also for workloads such as Microsoft SQL Server or Microsoft SharePoint. It provides efficient threat protection features which go beyond the protections of Windows Server 2016. The virtual machines (VMs) have been developed to protect sensitive applications. Linux VMs are now also supported. Administrators can also easily encrypt network segments between servers. Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) is a new feature. It provides preventive protection against attacks and zero-day exploits in Windows Server 2019 Standard. It also enables central management of the entire security cycle.
High-performance server management tool
- Windows Server 2019 enables hybrid cloud scenarios. The basis for this is Project Honolulu, which was released in 2017. Existing Windows Server environments are easily connected to the new cloud services. The user can easily integrate Azure Backup, Disaster Recovery, Azure File Sync and other Microsoft services into existing infrastructures and applications. The Project Honolulu software was officially launched concurrently with the release of Windows Server 2019. This server management tool is a central interface for managing servers that run under Windows 2019, 2016 or 2012R2, with or without a GUI. Common tasks, such as performance monitoring or server configuration, become easier as they are different in Project Honolulu. Managing Windows services in mixed-server architectures has also been made easier.
Smaller containers and HCI infrastructures
- More than its predecessors, Windows Server 2019 Standard helps developers to modernise existing applications as they work with container technologies. The server core base container images of the operating system serve this purpose. Images can be downsized to one-third of their original size. This also reduces download time by about 72 per cent. The open-source container system Kubernetes is also supported. Hyperconverged Infrastructures (HCI) are already known to users of Windows Server 2016 and the Windows Server Software-Defined Program. Preconfigured HCI solutions also prove useful in Windows Server 2019. They help meet computing and storage needs and are easy to deploy and scale. They too can be managed using Project Honolulu, which greatly simplifies everyday work with HCI implementations.
Windows Server 2019 increases performance and reliability
- It is also possible to use the program as a Remote Desktop Session Host (RDSH). Windows-based programs or an entire desktop can be shared among users as they run on the host. The new functions for memory management are also interesting. Storage Migration Services (SMS) make it possible to update old file servers to the 2019 version. In doing so, data, access rights and settings are transferred over. Storage migration transfers the identity of the old server to a new one so that the previous computer can disconnect from the network. The necessary tools are included in the Honolulu tools. Windows Server 2019 Standard also includes the Storage Replica feature. This feature was included in the Datacenter Edition of Windows Server 2016 and is used for block-based replication of volumes between servers and clusters. Windows Server 2019 also comes with a graphical interface that some users missed in the 2016 version.
Windows Server 2019 System Requirements -
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology, for physical host deployments
- 32 GB HDD
- An ethernet adapter capable of at least 1 gigabit per second throughput
- Compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification
Windows Server Price List -
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Lifetime Validity Key
- Windows Server 2016 Standard Lifetime Validity Key
- Windows Server 2019 Standard Lifetime Validity Key
- Windows Standard 2022 Standard Lifetime Validity Key
Windows Server 2019 Price in INDIA
Windows Server 2019 Standard ISO Download